Geneva is a dynamic platform speaker and presenter who also provides public speaking skills training in private and group coaching sessions. She is available to speak to civic and professional groups as well as faith-based organizations.
Geneva can tailor a presentation for the needs of your particular group or organization, but listed below are some of her most requested topics.
- TMS Syndrome. We are learning about the many negative effects in lives burdened down with material clutter. This presentation delves into the lies many of us have believed about material possessions and offers practical suggestions for coming to grips with “Too Much Stuff!”
- Burn the Pink Candle. Two pink beeswax candles make for a wonderful life lesson about the things we value.
- Lessons from Gifts. Helen Steiner Rice’s poem, “Heart Gifts” is interwoven in this presentation about a gift from a grandson that speaks to the joy of giving.
- 5 Myths of Public Speaking. Picturing your audience naked may not be the best strategy for overcoming the fear of public speaking. This topic is perfect for a “lunch and learn” setting.
- A Dream Delayed. Hear Geneva’s inspiring story of her desire to be a professional speaker and how the dream kept getting delayed.
- The Effective Speaker. Ten principles that characterize a good speaker make for a great training seminar.
- Banish the Guilt. Using a historical perspective, Geneva weaves a humorous tale to the delight of all chocolate lovers. A truly fun experience.
Here’s what those who have heard Geneva speak are saying:
“You do everything so well. You have inspired, educated and motivated!”
“Well done. I needed that speech today.”
“What a strong message in a well-thought-out presentation.”
“What an inspirational speech, Geneva! You made a powerful word picture that I will long remember and pass on to my children. Very creative and beautiful.”